From the Application Virtualization Server Management Console, you can generate a variety of reports that provide information about the system. This information includes usage information for applications and system error tracking.
You can create the following reports;
System Utilization Report : Graphs the total daily usage, to help you determine the load on your Application Virtualization System.
Software Audit Report : Lists the usage information during the reporting period for all applications defined in the database, to help you determine which applications are the most heavily used.
Application Utilization Report : Tracks usage information for a specified application, to help you determine how heavily a specific application is used.
System Error Report : Tracks the number of errors and warnings logged over time during the specified reporting period for the specified server or for the specified server group.
To create a report:;
- Run the New Report Wizard by right-clicking the Reports Node and selecting New Report from the pop-up menu.
- On the first page of the New Report Wizard, enter a name in the Report Name field and select the Report Type from the drop-down list of reports. Depending on which report you select, the remaining pages in the wizard change according the requirements of that report type. Scan the following list of pages to find the pages that refer to your report:
- Report Period—Select a radio button to specify the frequency for running the report.
- Server—Select the Server, Server Group, or Enterprise radio button, and then select the server group and server from the corresponding drop-down list and field as enabled.
- Application—Select an application from the drop-down list of available applications.
- Click Finish.