Sometimes it can happen that a user or users are constantly logged on with a temporary profile. Below you will find the solution to fix this…
– Log in as a Administrator on the computer / server.
– Open Explorer and browse to C:\Users. Delete the folder of the “problem” user.
– Run the registry editor (RegEdit.exe) and browse to the following location;
– Find the correct SID and delete it. To make sure you are deleting the right one,
check the key ProfileImagePath which has the profile path (username).
– Logon on as the user as before.